Tuesday, February 27, 2007

THREE Months Old...

I am THREE months old today! I am such a big boy as you can see from all the things I am trying to do... Here is a picture of my and my daddy (who by the way has the most votes and "won" the Look-A-Like contest...) I am trying my hardest to sit up all by myself... but I am just not there yet give me another month or so... I will get it! Well going to let mommy blog now...

So Athen is three months old today. He has been at my parents since last Friday night... Kevin and I have been sick! But we are better now and just can't get over how much he can change in less than a week... yep pretty sure he won't be staying away that long again, we miss him so much! We are blessed to have Grammie and PaPa ready, willing, and able... Thanks Grammie and PaPa for taking such good care of the little man!

Kevin took some video tonight I am going to try and see how I can post it on here for those who don't get to see Athen as often as they my like (and for Aunt Sherry to get a "fix" to help her make it thru the day... =) ) If any one knows how you do it, I would love some direction....


More to come later... take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, it took me a while to figure it out, but this is the easiest way for me...
you will need to download it to a video site. I use You Tube (youtube.com) It is pretty easy to download it once you know where it is located on your computer. It takes a few min. to download to the site. Then you copy the url and paste it in the html part of your post. Hope that helps some. Email me if you have any more questions.
Oh yeah, Athen is such a cutie!