Sunday, March 11, 2007

picture...


Couldn't you just eat him up! We love him so....
This is a picture that Athen's Aunt Nikki took... I HOPE there are more to come later... =) Stay tuned!
Also some news on the Athen front... he has learned to laugh, not sure if "learned" is the correct word, is laughing a learned behavior? Anyhoo, yep he can chuckle with the best of them... but only when Diezel is barking, don't ask me why... but that is the only thing we have found so far that gets him going that good... I am working HARD on getting it on video and then posting it on the web, so stayed tuned for that as well...
ps... Please keep my best Friend Tyler in your prayers, a good friend of his lost his father Friday. Please pray for Tyler and his friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Can't wait to see him on Saturday. We will pray for Tyler and his friend and family.
Love,
Aunt Daisy

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of you sweet little Athen. I am going to order this one for me!

Love,
Aunt Nikki