Saturday, January 6, 2007

Funny Story...

Just had to share this funny story...
after a night of patting and rubbing and walking the floors with Athen I woke up to a patting noise that was kinda loud... I looked over and Kevin was sleeping and patting his chest... It hit me that he was "burping" the baby however, Athen was in his crib sleeping... (and yes I did say he was sleeping in HIS CRIB! OK so its in our room but hey, he's out of our bed) I guess he was just dream about the hours before... I thought it was too funny! He even had his other arm up like he was hold the baby... its was a hoot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell that Kevin is going to be one of the best dads! Athen has been truly blessed with great parents as they have been truly blessed with this precious little one!

Anonymous said...

Okay. I am laughing out loud at this one! Tooooooooooooooo funny!