Friday, January 5, 2007

Feeling Better...

I haven't put this on the blog yet until we knew what was going on with the little man and was hopefully getting better...

Athen has acid reflux... no fun! But we have put him on some better milk and things are looking up... he also had thrush but that is under control as well, although the medication made him not a happy baby (upset his little tummy)

Athen is really a great baby. He only cries when there is something "wrong" hungry, wet, needs to burp, or if he is tired... (he got that from me) other than that he is just too happy. We are SO bless to have such a good baby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I am babysitting for a 4 month old and a 1 1/2 year old. The 4 month old has acid reflux and they switched to Dr. Brown bottles. They have really seemed to help. He hardly ever spits up or gets an upset stomach because of that anymore! Just thought I would pass that along and see if it might could help ya'll!!
Wish I was there so I could keep him!! But good luck on the search!! =)