Monday, April 4, 2011
total mom!
Ok, Going to be a total mom and brag for a moment. Although I haven’t blogged in MONTHS and there is tons to talk about…. Just a little something I wanted to share… Athen can now read (recognize): Bradford Jett Ninnie ((that’s what he calls Nikki)) Eric Mama Daddy Allie ((that’s his girlfriends name)) We are working on Grammie and Papa. I think he knows papa, he just likes to be silly with it. Trying to teach him to sound out the letters. He has known all the sounds for some time now…. I guess I should be working on small words… Cat, dog, so on and so forth…. Ah, oh well. He can also spell Bradford Ps…. We bought a home!! We now live’n live at the lake! Love it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe they are old enough for school!
I know!!! They actually wait-listed him at MB so he won't be going this next year. But Im ok with that... as I understand it the GA pre-k program isn't "allowed" to teach them anything. So the kids that didn't get to go won't be behind. TIP: Save the gov money and not have the program.
My thoughts on pre-k are that everyone should either get it or no one should! All they do in the afternoon is nap! Anna is going to Francis Lake....1/2 days, 3 days a week....she must learn that she is not the boss!
Post a Comment