Tuesday, July 6, 2010

About time....

Well the pictures are not in order.... but you get the idea.... Anyhoo looks like its been three months since I blogged. I blame it on Facebook. By the time I sit down to blog its "so yesterday" cause I have already posted it on Facebook... the funny things Athen says and does goes on there and I miss out on putting them on here. Need to do better....

((for find a way to keep my status's =) ))

Random....





4th of July 2010









































This year we did same as last ((I do so love me a tradition!)) We took the boys bowling and to watch the fire works.... see how much they have changed in a year....


Mother's Day 2010




















1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks for the update...I've been missing you guys! Love all of the pics! I can't believe how big Athen and Jett are getting...such big boys now!