Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Instead of....

If you are FaceBook friend of my sister's, you have probably seen this.... If so or if not still feel free to join it... its very uplifting and just makes you stop and really think....

I (she, Nikki) began a list of "instead Of's"
It's a way to help us think in a more positive way. May people tend to be negative and its contagious. So on the reverse of that, being POSITIVE!

Add one "instead of" to the comments list....
I will start...
Instead of complaining about going to work......I will be thankful that I am able bodied enough to get up and go AND that I have a job to go to.

Now your turn.... I hope our efforts to be more positive are contagious!!!

1 comment:

Luke said...

Instead of complaining about "having" to study, I will look at it as an absolute privilege! Hope everything is going well with you and your family!