This is Athen's 2009 Danbury Mint Collection UGA ornament. Kevin's mom started it for Kevin with the 2004 & 2005 ornaments. I Continued it in 2006, the year Athen was born. I am STILL trying to find the 2003 one so We would have on every year that we are married. No luck.
This is Athen's 2009 Ornament for Grammie. I am usually very picky about which on she picks out for him so it will "match" his UGA tree. Then it occured to me this year - its not about ME. Its something that Grammie does for Athen, he should have whatever ornament that she wants him to have. ((I know, I know... I am growing up =) ))
Last but not least - the "big" tree. Of course the pictures do not do it justices =-)We can't wait to take Athen to see Christmas lights. He gets so excited when he sees ANY, just think how he is going to LOVE seeing A LOT - ALL AT ONE TIME!! Oh, its the simple things in life.
Athen's Stats:
at Athen's 3 year check up he weighed 40 lbs and was 40 inches tall. Now, I personally think that he is 'perfect' however, the so called "doctor" said we may want to cut out some carbs. Really? HELLO he is THREE. Plus I do monitor his sugar intake. That's good enough for me. Side note: I am trying to cut out all chocolate. He gets cracked out on it. Thus, no point in it.
She really didn't spend much time with him going over what he can and can't do. But as you all know, he is a genius and wise beyond his years - just like his mama =)
No comments:
Post a Comment