Sunday, November 1, 2009

Handy Manny

Ok so this blond haired, blue eyed, white boy could totally pass for Handy Manny... =)


Don't ya think???






For Halloween we had our annual hay hide for the kido's. We have done it every year since Jett's first Halloween. This is Athen's 4th one. For you math folks - yeppers, four. I was 8 months prego roll'n around in some hay. Wasn't going to miss it! I am going to be sad when Jett is 'too old' for it... I do believe this is the one and only tradition that we have that we have maintained. Keep alive Jettie-Man!! =)



Athen and his church BFF - Alley
(these two use to have a love/hate relationship. Until Athen realized that a) Alley could probably take him, and b) you do not hit girls....))


Athen and his future wife


This year, Nana loaded up on the hay ride and had the job of getting Athen on and off, on and off the hay ride.... She truly worked for her candy!!
I think Nana had as much fun if not more than the kids!


Me and my Handy Man!!


As always, we had a great time. Thank You Grammie and Papa for opening your house for us. You are making memories with the boys that will last a life time!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the best time. It was great meeting new people and making life long friends. Even tho the football game didnt fair so well. We did all work together to make the kids have a GREAT time. Thanks so much Debbie and Randy. I love you all!!!!!!
a tired ole Nana
Nana

Anonymous said...

Nana's Booboo is to cute for pic's. But I'm blessed that I have them to look at all the time. Tiffany makes sure the Nana gets those pic's. I cant thank you enought!!!You take the best pic's.
Love Always,
Nana