Monday, October 5, 2009

Family Fun

This weekend we went to Ivey and Devyn's birthday party. It was a caravel. Crystal (the mom) had booths setup for games and actives for the kids to do. There was even a clown (aka Sherry) I think the baby deer was the hit of the party. They have a pet deer.... well not really. He just won't leave more or less, they don't 'keep' him there....










Then tonight, Athen and I were walking down to see the pond and fish. Welllll.....it had rain and the drive way was covered in mud puddles or as Athen calls them - "Muddles" So I let him play in them... and well, I got in on the action!! He and I had the best time... we played in them for about an hour... Then his daddy came home and we double teamed him =)

((side note: Aunt Ninnie... get you some mud and that kid will pose and smile for any picture =) ))








And for your viewing pleasure.... some video =)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun!! Love the mud pics!

Louise said...

I love that ya'll played in the mud together!! And I think Sherry made a great clown!! Tell her I said that and tell her I said hey!! And an update on BJ and please email me her address. I think that's all... :)