Monday, August 24, 2009

Proud Mom-Mom

Odd the things that makes a mom proud.... but if you area mom, you will be able to relate...

Today we had a successful potty day.... NO accidents. Athen FINALLY told me he had to toot-toot and went to the potty instead of running and hiding and going in his underwears. And let me just tell you, I am SOOOO thankful!!!!! Cause that would have been a trip outside to be hosed down! I was so proud of him!! Its a big deal you know, going number two on the potty. I just hope he STAYS with it.... I don't do dirty underwears! =)

Here are some pictures I took today. Athen and I took a walk down to the pond and feed the fish....

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I hope Kinsey potty trains as well as Athens has! He is such a cutie! I know you asked me a while back when we were coming for a visit and I didn't answer b/c I didn't know and then I forgot..imagine that! But we've just decided to come next weekend for Labor Day. We'll be there Sat, Sun and Mon so hopefully we'll be able to catch up with you guys! Do y'all have anything going?