If you don't have a toddler and or a BOY toddler you may not can appreciate the potty training progress....
Its going wonderful!!! He has not had any accidents at day care and none last night ((other than #2, but this early in the game - I don't think that counts...?)) Last night every time he had to go, Athen announced - "Got to pee pee...." and off running to the bathroom he went. He does everything himself. He needs no help from Mom, and doesn't mind telling me so... =(
Now with that said... We really haven't been out in public where a bathroom and someone to remind you isn't a few feet away... but this is only week one....
OH and I truly believe that my "meanness" about candy in the past has really paid off... Cause it REALLY is a TREAT to him. If he had it all the time in the past, it wouldn't be anything to him.... all I can say is.... "mama knows BEST " =)
Athen really is a WONDERFUL child. I couldn't have asked for better for us. He has always slept thru the night, he was very easy to get off the bottle, he's a great eater, diapers - GONE..... now, if I could just do something with those pacies.... ah, pick your battles =)
Have a great weekend!!!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just wait........if he is anything like mine, when you are out and about he will have to go to the bathroom every time and every stop (even if he just went 5 minutes before). I think they just like checking out the bathrooms! :}
Way to go Athen! I'm glad that potty training is going so well!
Post a Comment