Its been a while, I know...
Just haven't had it in me. Last week my BFF Jill left for Gainesville. Before that, well just haven't felt like it.
Everything is going a long. Kevin and I have a lot on our plate right now... He's been working, Last week He only worked on day in ATL. We thought he was going to have to go to Orlando, then ATL, and then to North Carolina. But lucky for us, ((not so much in the money department)) he didn't have to go. He got to stay home and spend the weekend with me and Boo! We really didn't do much, raining and all. Then Sunday Athen got sick with a cold. We stayed in all day. Trying to kick the bug before it got started good. He is still a little snotty and was very whinny last night... But he's a kid.
This week Kevin leaves today for ATL, work there tomorrow, then Jacksonville on Thursday ((I think)) and Lake City on Friday. I THINK he's off this weekend to... YAY!!!
That's about it in our little world, there's lots more going with us but that's for a later time...
Hope all is well!!!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment