OK, I gave fair warning... if you look, its on you.
Below is a picture of what Kevin is doing today.... Read yesterdays post to understand it all.... I think its pretty interesting and I am SURE he is all about it! He loves this kind of thing. He would be a mortician if he could...
Brace yourself....

Yep, that is a human back. Its not a fake, this was a real person, who had a real head, legs, arms.... so on a so forth. All in the name of science.

This is the doctor injecting whatever product they are demonstrating...

3 comments:
Ok, when you said he would be working on cadavers, I thought you meant the whole body...don't know which is creepier, the whole body or just the body part.
I'm proud of Kevin...he is doing something he enjoys and is getting paid well for it.
I'm glad that Kevin has found something that he enjoys so much and that's so interesting!
Post a Comment