I totally had a "mom moment" this morning....
Before I was PG and more so while, I would day dream about driving down the road and looking in the rear view mirror and seeing my child back there and having a conversation with them. Today my daydream became a reality. Although it was broken sentences and probably a conversation only a mother could understand, still I was refreshing. I heart him. He's sooooo funny theses days... If you ask him a question the will put his finger on his chin tapping it, and says "hmm, lets see...{long pause with his eyes looking up as to be looking in his brain for the answer}.... SURE!" He will also tell on you... Last night at dinner I was asking him about his day and the told me "Caroline said I stink" {referring to if he "toot tooted" today} He also told me that "Daddy said I can have cake" in which he was correct, his daddy did tell him that. He's so funny!!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment