

And now for my money saving tip of the week (you aren't the only with them Amy =) )
If you child's face looks as though it has been sun burn and they have not been out in the sun, or if it looks as though it has been slapped and you don't recall doing so that day... Then the break out in a rash all over, don't be alarmed. Save your time and money, don't take them to youth care. Its only 5ths disease. (google it, its harmless). All of the above state happened to Athen - thus I know what I speak of. We went to Youth Care and litterly the doctor walked in looked at him and said "its 5ths disease nothing to do, nothing to be worried out. Have a nice day." That was IT! Now, if you know me, I am not one to hop in the car and take my child to the doctor for every little bump, bruise, or bit ((and if you know my child, you would know I would LIVE at the doctor's office if I were that parent)) But he looked pretty bad and it was getting worse by the hour.... but that's what it is. So, said all of that to say.... Don't' take them, make your check payable to me for 1/2 the amount and call it a day. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment