If you read my blog, you obviously know how smart Athen is... For the record, Athen knowing his letter, colors, numbers, and shapes is due in LARGE part to his daddy sitting down and doing his puzzles with him...
And to prove just how smart he is.... Yeppers, Athen knows about 95% of what sound the letters make... Smart, I know. =)
((That, however; is due to Letter Factory - If your child likes to watch DVD's I recommend this one...))
We are currently working on Right/Left and then money - he loves him some "monies goes in pocket"
Just wondering, but is this "advanced" for his age? I know him being a boy plays a factor as well... Just wondering, even if he's not - I think he's a genius!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's as smart as his cousin was at that age....haha....I think Jett was right there at that same age too. I'd have to go back and look in his baby book.
Post a Comment