Monday, May 18, 2009

Eight Years Ago...

{scanned picture}

....I was becoming a high school Graduate. MY! How time FLIES!!!! It really is hard to believe its already been eight years since high school, six years since I got married and 2 1/2 since we were bless with Athen. As you can see, I haven't changed much.... These are the ONLY pictures I could find, I looked high and low for my Sr. book, I think I have it packed up some where...?
I think this picture was to be of all the ones graduating that attended church at Dasher Church of Christ...? Not sure about that though, its kinda random people...?

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Way to make me feel really old! It doesn't seem like it's already been 8 years! Loved the pics of everyone at Jett's graduation. You and Nikki look great, like always, and so pretty! My in laws got me and Ryan the Love Dare journals and I'm so excited to get started. Hope you are still enjoying yours!

Bev said...

"sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset, quickly go the years..." (Fiddler on the roof). This year is my 40th anniversary of graduating, I would love to go back to Motown but fromwhat I've read, I think it's a BYOB affair...oh well...you will turn around and be getting ready for Athen to graduate...XO

Louise said...

Funny picture!!!