Sunday, May 24, 2009

...and Two Shall Become One...

and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’ So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.
What a great year this has been! God has TRULY blessed us. Although we may not have material things, nor "riches" we are BLESSED! Kevin is truly a blessing and encouragement to me. I am so proud of him and to be able to be called his wife. Although many thought it "wouldn't last" I can honestly say that Kevin and I are the best things that have happened to each other. I am proud to have a Christian household and be raising our child with a Christian husband. I love you babe, more than you will ever know!
One of our first pictures together - on the way to our first (and my only) UGA game
2001

March 2003


May 24, 2003


Christmas 2004


Christmas 2005


May 2006
(you will be seeing this picture again, stay tuned)

December 2007


Disney 2008



December 2008




May 2009


Six things I love about my sugar doodles...


1. He loves me so good, and tells me all the time.


2. His sense of humor, even though at times I am the only one that gets it.


3. He leaves me little notes and gets me "prizes" all the time


4. He's a Christian


5. He is a wonderful father


6. He will buy me flowers for no reason, love that.


No comments: