Not too much going on in our neck of the woods... Kevin is waiting to hear on yet another job so KEEP the prayers coming, please! As you can see we had a fun fill family Easter... Athen's favorite part? The little plastic cups you can get in a egg dying kit... He carries them around and tells me the colors of them, plays with them in the bath... he would eat and drink out of them if I would let him. "Maw" got him some peeps.... now if you know me, you know I am NOT a fan of the candy/sweets... thus I haven't let him have them yet.... I am thinking I am going to have one big mess on my hand if/when I do. But she's already called a couple of times and asked me if Athen got the peeps Maw got him... So I guess I will HAVE to let him have them huh??? Oh and btw, I got a new camera... Call me a creature of habit, but I like my old one better...You will not that I haven't blogged about the book in a couple of days...There's a reason, I am not sure how "sound" this book is. Therefore I would NEVER want to put any false teaching out there... I will continue reading privately and share some good points and verses every now and again...
I am off to cook dinner.... Home made chicken strips, yellow rice, corn and green beans.... and if the boys are lucky - blueberry muffins...
No comments:
Post a Comment