Just some encouraging thoughts... mostly for me, but feel free to use them as well =)
Instead of saying " I have to go to church" say "I get to go to church" instead of saying "I have to get up and go to work" say "I get to get up and go to work" - meaning not only do you have the physical ability to do so, but you also have a job to go to. With the times as they are, it is very important to be thankful and grateful for the jobs that we have. Although it may be trying at times ((but what isn't?)) we really must stop. take a breath. and be thankful. We could be implement this in many aspects of life... Just something I have been thinking about a lot lately....
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment