Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana

Today is Kevin's mom's (akak Nana) birthday. I, being the snicky person I am - did up a surprise party for her at her apartment. I had Kevin and Athen take her out to dinner while I was busy at work on the decor....I Like to think that she was surprised - She told us that this is the first time she's ever had a SURPRISE birthday party....
The Candles


The Cake


The Gifts

The Crew

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA! WE HOPE IT WAS A GREAT ONE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never felt so blessed and love in the 45 yrs I have walked this earth. Tiffany You did something nobody has ever done for me in my life and I'll always remember this. I love U and my son and my Grandson more then life itself. U are amazing, I love You so much. God bless You and Your family.
Love Always,
Nana and Mama