((No, his name is not spelled with an "S" - Just the possessive form of Athen))
I, sad to say, never done a baby book for Athen. HOWEVER, I have found a way to be able to print the blog without loosing or cutting off any pictures {thus has been my problem till now} Therefore, I am going to start from the beginning and print the blog. With that said, please feel free to go back and post as many comments as you would like, or you can just start from this point forward - I will be printing those as well and compiling a baby book (hey, 2 1/2 years later, that's pretty good!) I think this will be even BETTER than a "regular" baby good (cause lets face it, when I have I ever done anything "regular") cause Athen will also have comments and encouragement from family and friends to go along with it. I just think its a splendid idea... so get to commenting - GRAMMIE THIS MEANS YOU!!! If you wish to comment but do not wish for the "world" to see it, feel free to email it to me -
tiffanywalker@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment