...this morning on the way to day care, Athen was yet again looking at his coloring books and he finds a picture with something to count and this is what he says:
"One... Two... Three... GOOD JOB Athen!" I heart him!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good Job, Athen!!!! You have got one smart cookie on your hands, Tiff. Give him a big hug for me! Love, Aunt Daisy
Aww....he's so smart. Oh and he was sooooooooooo cute yesterday on the phone with Jett when he said, "Hey, Jettie-Man." (I think that was the first time he had said Jettie-Man or the first time I had ever heard him say it. I could just eat him up!
P.S. You still need to tell me how to get the reactions under the comments on my blog.
2 comments:
Good Job, Athen!!!! You have got one smart cookie on your hands, Tiff. Give him a big hug for me!
Love, Aunt Daisy
Aww....he's so smart. Oh and he was sooooooooooo cute yesterday on the phone with Jett when he said, "Hey, Jettie-Man." (I think that was the first time he had said Jettie-Man or the first time I had ever heard him say it. I could just eat him up!
P.S. You still need to tell me how to get the reactions under the comments on my blog.
Post a Comment