Thursday, March 26, 2009

a whole new meaning...

With in the last week this verse had taken on so much more meaning....

"But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.'[a] 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,[b] and the two will become one flesh.'[c] So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."Mark 10:6-9 6

I don't so much talk about Kevin and I on here, after all it is Athen's blog... but I just want to say how proud and happy I am of the person Kevin has become. If you know Kevin, you know he's come a ALL way. He is a wonderful father and husband, even though at times I do not give him credit for it. I love him more today than yesterday and will love him even more tomorrow....

No comments: