Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let it Go...

I have never been one to believe in "signs" or what not... however, I do think that everything happens for a reason....
That being said, I want to share with you something that I REALLY needed. Something I have been struggling terribly with for a long time...
It just so happen today when I dropped Athen off at day care Mrs Carolyn handed me a paper that she had gotten over the weekend.... she wanted me to copy it for her...
This is what it says...

If you keep judging others to make yourself feel better.... let it go
If you're stuck in the past and Gods is trying to take you to the new level in him....let it go
If you are struggling with the healing of a broke relationship....let it go ((That's a big one for me personally))
If you keep trying to help someone who won't even try to help themselves...let it go
If you're feeling depressed and stressed....let it go
If there is a particular situation that you are so used to handling yourself and God is saying "take your hands off of it" then you need to..... let it go
Let the past be the past. Forget the former things...let it go
If you are holding on to the past hurts and pains you...let it go
If someone has angered you...let it go ((that's a biggie too))
If someone can't treat your right, love you back, and see your worth...let it go ((another HUGE one for me))
If you are holding on to some thought of evil and revenge... let it go ((HUGE))
If you are involved in a wrong relationship or addiction...let it go
If you have a bad attitude... let it go.

I often tell people "Let go, and Let God..." I surely need to take my owe advice...
I can't do it, I need to give it over to him...

I hope the above has help you as much as me...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks for posting that...I've also enjoyed the verses you've been posting. I constantly need to be reminded to stop trying to do things on my own and rely more on God and let Him work in my life according to His will. I'm just glad He is in control and knows what's best for me : )