...its Jett the Spy!
This Saturday was Jett's SURPRISE spy party! If you have been around Jett for the past six months or so you know that being a SPY is all he talks about... Some of the family members even have spy names... He has such a great imagination!
This year Jett's birthday theme was "Spy Party" it was also a surprise, sort of... Jett being the oh so smart child that he is saw Ivey's (ok really her mom's) car and said "What's Ivey doing here? Is this some kind of surprise for me??" Smart, I know.
Anyway, Nikki planned out all kinds of things...first the kids had to become secrete spy's by getting their name badges and finger prints done and then the kids went on a secrete spy mission with clues written in invisible ink - you had to use the special spy pen to read... So creative that Nikki is!
Found it!!!
The Spy Mo-ville ((yes that's how he says it))
And cause I love him so good.... Here's a picture of my Boo.... ((its not a "great" one cause I took it with my phone))

No comments:
Post a Comment