Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy BIRTHday!

Not only is today my Jettie-Man's SIXTH birthday Day - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JETT!
It was also Kevin's "Birth"day... Tonight Kevin was baptized!!
Soooo many prayers were answered tonight. I couldn't be more proud of Kevin, he has come SUCH a L-O-N-G way in the last six years, I do good work =)

Thank you to all the family and friends that have supported Kevin and prayed for him, don't stop...

((Guess I should have saved my "**BREAKING NEWS**" post for tonight huh???))

I love you Kevin, and I am PROUD to be your wife!

4 comments:

Louise said...

Happy birthday Jett and happy BIRTHDAY Kevin!! Love ya'll!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great day this was!!!!! Good things happen on this day!

Bev said...

what a great day for you and Kevin. I very well remember the day the Jett-man was born...there were lots of prayers and tears that day. Tiff, I also recall you having had wisdom teeth taken out then, too. xo to all of you...

Kristin said...

That's wonderful! I'm so proud of you Kevin!