Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yep, one of THOSE mom's....

Yes, I was the soon-to-be mom that said " I wont' let a TV babysit my kid" "I will spend time with them, read to them, teach them all kinds of things..."

Well you know what happened? L-I-F-E. This is the only way I get anything done ie: supper cooked, dishes done, laundry done...

So, yeah I am one of those mom's that lets the tv babysit their child... Does it count that I try and only let him watch educational things...? I am sure it counts for something, ok maybe not as much as me sitting down with him.... but still.

Know what else, I even let him have a snack when we get home so he will sit and watch his dvd, I know... call DFCS. Does it count is a "healthy" snack? ((that would be 100% fruit and veggie juice in that cup- not yoohoo, NANA))
















So, they say confession is good for the soul.... so there ya have it...


And for your viewing pleasure....lyle lovett

Look out Billy-Ray!!!



Business in the front.... P-A-R-T-A in the back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hair!!!!
Also, as you get older, you will realize, never say never......I said I would never homeschool......and look where I am now!
Sorry about your cruise. I sure hope Kevin's back gets better soon. Tell him to get one of those chairs Dwain told him about, maybe it will help. If not, he's out $10 - $15, but if it does, what a relief!!!
Aunt Daisy

Louise said...

Funny!!! I try to be cautious about what I say about when I have kids!! I'm sure he's not scarred for like though!!

Adawk said...

Tiff- If any parent says they do not do those things, well they are lying!!