Monday, December 8, 2008

No Christmas is complete...

....with out a UGA tree!!!

One tree down, one to go...

Every year I put up a UGA tree. This is Athen's special tree, not only cause of the obvious, but because it has special ornaments on it. Every year Grammie buys Athen a special ornament for HIS tree. Also, Nana started our collection of Danbury Mint UGA ornaments. She gave us our first one for 2004 and also 2005. I keep the tradition going and I have all them to date. I REALLY want to find the 2003 that way I would have one for every year we have been married, no luck yet. So you see Athen's tree is VERY special and is a tradition that I plan to keep going for many many years... Even if I have to go to his house when he's grown =)




Thanks Grammie and Nana for giving Athen his very own special tree!






This one Grammie bought before Athen was on his way here....








2006 From Grammie

























2007

















2008


















The start of the collection... 2004


























2006, year Athen was born...














2005

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nana is going to go put of her way to find that one U dont have!!!!! I love Ya'll so much and Athens(BooBoo) is the light of my life. He's the reason that I keep pulling tho day after day. Tiffany U're the reason I keep HOPE alive in my body. Always remember I love U dearly. Booboo is My life right now.........Smoochs and lots of love