Last night was Christmas with Kevin's mom's family.... Athen got all kinds of goodies.... Mickey Mouse and Elmo books and some new Pj's.... A good time was had by all....
"LOOK Momma, MOUSE!!!"
"LOOK! Toodles!!!"
"That's Athen's Book"
Athen isn't "allowed" to say MINE so he's found a way around it, he now says "Athen's" so smart that child!

The Whole crew - Kevin, Athen, Nana, Grandma Becky, and Grandpa Buddy...

After presents at Nana's, we (the four of us) went Christmas light looking. We let Athen get out of his seat when we got to the "Dancing House" its the house that the lights are set to the music, very neat! PLUS! There's a BIG Mickey Mouse blow up there!
Dancing House, sorry, none of the picture really turned out... you should go and see if for yourself, its really neat!
1 comment:
When We went Christmas light looking I HAVE never felt so close to my grandchild as I did that nite. Athen N I laughted and laughted all nite. It was Magical! That child is the blessing that I knew God would bless me with. My son and Daughter and grandchild is the light of my life. Without Them I'd be nothing. I love them Beyond words. I love U Kevin and Tiffany and BooBoo. Happy Holidays my loves!!!!!! Love Nana
Post a Comment