Athen's 25 NEW things...
1. Athen can say lots of things “You need help”.
2. “You ok?”
3. “Where’d da _______ go”
4. He’s favorite is DVD is still MICKEY MOUSE CLUB HOUSE
5. He likes Barney
6. Last night one the way to town we were headed the same way we go to church he said “class momma” I told him no, we weren’t going to class and proceeded to turn – just so happens it’s the same way we go to day care… “Carolyn / Johnny momma?”
No, not going to Mrs Carolyn and Mr Johnny’s house… kept driving…. “Nana, Momma?” Can you see we travel the SAME route often!
7. He doesn’t like to say “Sorry” if you tell him to. If its his idea, he’s ok with it.
8. He really likes his trampoline or as he calls it his “Jump”
9. Athen isn’t allowed to say “mine” thus he says “Athen’s”, smart – I KNOW!
10. He can say “You hurt? Got BooBoo?”
11. First thing he says in the morning is “Where’d da moon go?” and then “Where’d da pacie go?”
12. likes to “help” with the laundry
13. Is very particular theses days about who does what for him… “No, momma do” or “No, papa do” even down to changing his dirty diapers… which HEY I’m not complaining there!
14. He has to be the one the throw the dirty diapers in the trash
15. He asks to go to the potty AFTER his toot toot’d and you are changing him…it’s a start I guess…
16. When he sees a McDonald’s sign he says “EAT” which is odd, cause we don’t eat there… we really don’t take him out to eat like that often and when we do its not McDonald’s… I guess he just KNOWS….
17. He’s a terrible sleeping partner…. Every ONCE and a while Kevin will put him in the bed with us if he wakes up in the middle of the night, its not long before his right back in his bed…
18. Still calls my Grandma “Maw”
19. Athen is very strong will, wonder where he gets that from….?
20. I HEAR that he really enjoys a chocolate frosty with Papa
21. He really enjoyed all the Christmas lights and would say “More lights, momma – MORE”
22. If you pray to long at dinner, he will end it for you… “AMEN!!!! “
23. knows lots of his animals… we are going to start working on letters and colors… I know, we are behind…
24. Starting to stutter, drives me CRAZY
25. Will tell on you if you spank him… “Momma pank!”


1 comment:
It tickles me to know he knows where Nana lives. That child means the world to me. I never really knew love till I had my grandchild. Thats when God showed me what loves all about. Thank U Kevin and Tiffany for the love Athen has shown me.
Love y'all
Nana
Post a Comment