If you need a laugh....
When I got to Mrs Carolyn's today (daycare) I go in and get my report for the day "He's been good, no time outs... etc" Then she added "You are going to have to keep a close eye on him" In my mind I am thinking, "Oh boy, what has he gotten into now..." Mrs Carolyn proceeds to tell me that Athen was looking up Katie's dress today!!! Yep, he went over to her pulled her dress up and bent down to see what was under there! Now, he's dada would say "that's my boy!" I say, where is the nearest ALL BOY SCHOOL??!??!
Actually, I think its pretty funny. I an sure he was trying to figure out how she could get away with not wearing a diaper but every time he tires to do the same he gets in trouble ((she's a bit older than him and is being potty trained))
I think I am just going to chalk this one up to "boys will be boys"...???
Have a great day!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment