Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fun Family Day...

Just a quick post...

Saturday we took our FIRST ((yes, he's almost two)) road trip as a family of THREE... We headed north to Macon to meet with Kevin's uncle, who's only a couple years older than us, his wife and their little boy Leiland. We meet up had lunch and then headed off to Monkey Joe's... the boys had them a good ol' time... This was the first time the two families had a chance to hang out... We all had a really good time...

Can't wait to see you guys again....

ps... I think Leiland was kinda sweet on me, he say RIGHT beside me at lunch, ATHEN didn't like that too much =) Can't wait to see you again Leelee!


3 comments:

Louise said...

How fun and it's about time y'all took him somewhere on a trip!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved that picture of Leelee and my Boo. Love ya Nana

Kristin said...

So it's been a while since I've been able to catch up on everybody's blogs but I love the garbage pail kid post! Too funny! I laughed out loud. Sorry we didn't get to see you guys when we were at home...I was really looking forward to it. We will definitely get together when we come for x-mas! Hope you guys have a great weekend!