Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So smart...

4 comments:

Bev said...

How cute, funy how they'll answer back to what you say while they continue to do "their thing". He is a cute little blond haired Randy! I know you love these days of him talking and expressing hmself and learning new stuff--this is a moment in time and it's gone so quickly, enjoy him and know that God has blessed you with a healthy little boy. Love you, Steve&Beverly

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet little Athen. You are so smart! To say and point at the same time...good job! Can't wait for you to spend the night with us Friday!!!!

For a minute at the end I thought he was going to show us his hiney the way he showed his belly...HAHA!!!

Daisy Keen said...

Ok, at first I thought, "what's up with calling all the others aunt but calling me Daisy, then I realized.......it wasn't even me, it was Daisy from Mickey Mouse....now I see where I fall in the line up.

You are one smart little boy Athen. Are you excited about the upcoming game?

Love ya!
Aunt Daisy

Athen Bradford said...

Bev, you are RIGHT - we am truely blessed!!!

Aunt Ninni, now now... no hinneys to be shown here, we are not that kind of bloggers =)

Aunt Daisy, Naming some of the charactors from MMCH was a sly way to snick your name in =) ((shhhh don't tell any of the others))