Friday, September 5, 2008

Oh so nice...

I have taken notice that I don't blog much other than on the month birthday's of Buggy... well that's cause I want to save all his new things till then... Anyhoo, Just wanted to blog about what a wonderful night we had the other night... after an afternoon at Grammies (cause I had to run to Wal-Mart after work - Bug + Wal-Mart = WAR) I came home and unloaded, went and got Buggy came home and turned on his movie - what movie you may ask? HOT DOG! ((aka Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)) That kid loves that mouse and dog... anyway this was the FIRST time that I have put on a movie and he actually watched it! long enough for me to get all the dinner cooked without him under foot the whole time... It was SOOOO nice. I don't cook much for that very reason... so who knows, Kevin might get a home cooked meal once or twice a week now... =)


Thanks Disney for MMCH!!! I will be sure to thank Mickey in PERSON in NINE days!!! WhooHooo!!!


oh, and a little blogging about me... Today I hit the jackpot at Good Will... ((see below...))

$3.50 for purse ((the tag was still on it - $29.99 from whatever store it came from))
$2.00 for the shoes!!

2 comments:

Bev said...

You and Amy are queens of Good Will treasures--all I have ever get from there was the itchies! Hope you have a nice birthday,glad there is something nice to think of on September 11th. Beverly

Bev said...

You and Amy are queens of Good Will treasures--all I have ever get from there was the itchies! Hope you have a nice birthday,glad there is something nice to think of on September 11th. Beverly