Well, lets see... Kevin will start to work at Smith Northview PRN soon. He has also started his own business as well as still having his part time job cleaning the car washes... Sooo needless to say, my little sugardoodles is a worker! ((which LITTLE time for Bug and I... =( ))
Athen has just started telling us "no" and he also has learned the art of screaming... we are working on BOTH of those... oh I see lots of time outs and spankings in his future....
Me, well just a working away at the Clerk's Office... we are getting a new scanning system ((getting ANYTHING new up there is a B-I-G deal..)) In which I am sure I will be handling a lot of... so that's exciting...
That's about it for us, just day to day stuff here...
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment