((the picture -of the picture- does not do it justice!)) but since I never have company over.... figured this was the only way to show it off...
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Project...
Well, once I get an idea in my pretty little head - it must be executed... that being said... here's is my latest and greatest project, I am very proud! ((btw, I MADE this.... ok well I bought the frame and then had the mat made to my specifications... then I put the words on there and then the pictures... just didn't want anyone to think you could go and BUY this =) ))
((the picture -of the picture- does not do it justice!)) but since I never have company over.... figured this was the only way to show it off...
((the picture -of the picture- does not do it justice!)) but since I never have company over.... figured this was the only way to show it off...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way cool. I like it!
Whoohoo...he's so cute. Been missing his smiling face.
BTW...I got a new business blog. The link is in the url in my name below.
I got it!! :) That is really cute.
Post a Comment