I have gone back and forth back and forth on whether or not to make Bug’s Blog “private” On one hand, I can’t believe that I even started one that wasn’t cause of how “odd” I am about having his face and fact out there for the world to see. Then on the other, I know there are random people that I am know that check on him from time to time and will probably stop once I go private… well I have decided that its best for me to make Bug’s blog private. HOWEVER if you would like to continue to see my beautiful Buggy, you can email me and let me know you wish to still view it and I will grant you access to it…
tiffanyandkevinbradford@yahoo.com
((this will go into effect probably this weekend...))
Thanks for understanding, I hope that you will continue to watch him grow…
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment