Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Job...?

Could BE! Kevin is the doctor's office that he had an interview with first pick, HOWEVER (you knew there would be one...) they are not ready to bring anyone (ie: Kevin) in yet cause they are switching to all digital and the equipment has not come in or been set up... with that said... we are waiting...

Buggy news, oh I have a sick baby! Friday mom took him to doctor - Sinus Infection (( I didn't know kids that young could get them...?)) Kinda sickly over the weekend but nothing earth stopping... Monday 3:00 pm comes, phone rings at work... Its Mrs Carolyn.... Bug has a fever, and is shaking... I am out the door and sitting in doctors office by 3:20... They took his temp 103.2 (under the arm) have him med right there in the office... they were not alarmed, me on the other day... BASKET CASE!
Oh, and they believe he may have something like strep and his ears are infected...
For those who are keep track... that is: sinus infection, throat infection of some kind, ear infection, and fever....
Bug you can't keep my little man down... he's a trooper... he even went to daycare today... (thankfully, cause we all work around here...)
However he is yelling right now, so I am going to see out of the 15 million different meds we have for him what to give him next...

You are now up to date... **prayers are welcomed!**

No comments: