Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!


Boy have I had a GREAT mothers day.... (or should I say week) My Mothers Day gift was the BEST EVER - Kevin had a cleaning lady come and have the whole house cleaned, top to bottom! ((Really, could you ask for a better gift?)) If that wasn't enough, on Friday I was surprised at work with some BEAUTIFUL flowers from Kevin and Bug.... and then today I got breakfast in bed that Kevin made ((it was REALLY good too)) pancakes, bacon and juice. Then after Church I got to do whatever I wanted... which was NOTHING! I laid in bed and caught up on my shows.... it was WONDERFUL.

THANKS BABY!




Here are some pictures of Bug playing in the water.... and my flowers....






Also what to say THANKS to MY mom, if you know her, you love her. You can't help it. She's an AMAZING person! She has touched countless lives. I often tell her (but not often enough) that if I could ever become half the woman she is, I could concur the world... Not only is she such an amazing mom (to both Kevin and I) she's a great and loving wife, sister, daughter, grammie, and friend...


WE LOVE YOU GRAMMIE!


(this was the most recent picture I had of the three of us...)

1 comment:

Adawk said...

love the pic!!!