Wednesday, January 30, 2008

caved...

Yeppers, I caved. I gave in... the pacie is back! I know I know... but the poor thing has been sick and well to be honest I just don't have the strengh right now to battle both him and his daddy about it... so when his DADDY is ready for him to give it up then his DADDY will take it away...
You know, those things really are more for the parent than the child... Funny how Athen can go all day at Mrs Carolyn's (encluding one to two nap times) and not phased by it one bit...
oh well...
side note: Athen now has some sort of rash on his tummy and legs. We are not real sure what it is but I had a nurse look at it and she doesn't seem to think its anything to worry about...
I am keeping a close eye on it though!

No comments: