yes that beautiful baby does look just like you! Sorry Kevin!~Sarah Broome
HE DOES LOOK LIKE YOU .HE IS TOO CUTE ! ~Ms DeeDee
Looks just like his Mama. So precious.~brenda shelley
have to agree.
I think that he looks like both of you.~Cheryl Folsom
Oh yes! Looks like his mama!~Missy Norman
I agree he does
Love this photo. He is soo adorable! Glad that he is such a good baby for you!
Everyone on the Walker side already knew he looks just like you! He is so adorable. Does he suck his thumb like you used to?Love ya,Stacy Rudd
Post a Comment
9 comments:
yes that beautiful baby does look just like you! Sorry Kevin!
~Sarah Broome
HE DOES LOOK LIKE YOU .HE IS TOO CUTE !
~Ms DeeDee
Looks just like his Mama. So precious.
~brenda shelley
have to agree.
I think that he looks like both of you.
~Cheryl Folsom
Oh yes! Looks like his mama!
~Missy Norman
I agree he does
Love this photo. He is soo adorable! Glad that he is such a good baby for you!
Everyone on the Walker side already knew he looks just like you! He is so adorable.
Does he suck his thumb like you used to?
Love ya,
Stacy Rudd
Post a Comment