Ok, yes, I know... I am a bad parent, well maybe not a "bad parent" but NOT a "good updater"
Anyhoo here's whats new.... (hey that rhymed!) Athen is all over the place now... Last night he crawled into the dishwasher... it was too cute and funny and of course my camera was DEAD! He can say "mama" and "bye bye" but not really with a purpose its just noise to him.... He as also discovery these things called baby mum-mum's heard of them? They are GREAT. Its rice rusks (hey that's what is says on the package) anyway we were in Wal-Mart one day and one of the demo ladies gave us some... they are great for him he can hold on to them and eat them I don't worry about him choking cause they pretty much melt in your mouth... He really enjoys them.
Also want to add that Kevin is DONE with school he is now officially a college graduate! I can't tell you how proud I am of him... My whole family is! He also passed his registry so he is now certified... (whatever that means, just know he had to pass - and he DID!)
Here are some random pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment