Sunday, February 18, 2007

VOTE!

Everyone with a new baby hears "oh he/she looks like....." well I am putting to the test or vote should I say.... So which one of us do you think Athen looks like? The pictures of Kevin and I are pictures of pictures... (I couldn't get my scanner to work correctly)

So leave a post and tell me what you think... Kevin... OR ME

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I be that annoying person that votes for both?? :)
The mouth and cheeks really look like you Tiff. His eyes, I think looks like Kevin. So, sorry, I guess my vote is not worth much!!! But I did vote!! =)

Adawk said...

I think Kevin....

Athen Bradford said...

Louisee~ thanks for voting... I agree with you... (but don't tell Kevin) =)

Anonymous said...

Kevin's head shape and hair color and eyelashes, but your eyes and smile! He's a mixture of you both.

Anonymous said...

Sorry...Nadia is me Aunt Nikki. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

I think more like you...

Anonymous said...

sorry Tiffany but my vote goes for Kevin

Anonymous said...

Looks like you.

Anonymous said...

He looks most like Kevin at this point.

Anonymous said...

Dear Tiff,
I feel really old. I remember when you were that age. Athen looks like you. He is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to vote the same as Louise did, Athen looks like his mama and daddy. That is Grammie's vote.

Papa says that Athen looks just like his mama.

Anonymous said...

As you figured out, I was the "anonymous" above. I am just trying to figure these things out.....Grammie

Anonymous said...

His smile, nose, and eyes look like mama.
His skin and head looks like daddy.
His Aunt Sherry loves him very much and thinks he is ADORABLE.

Anonymous said...

I see both of you when I see these pictures of all of you. He is adorable. Give him a big hug and kiss from Aunt Daisy.

Anonymous said...

As of right now my vote goes to Kevin! Sorry Tiffany!