Thank you to who ever gave us this activity gym...
Athen LOVES it... we didn't think he did when we put him on the floor, only to realize you would have to Stretch Armstrong to reach it.. but once I put him in his carrier and then up to the toys to he could see them and hit them it was all she wrote... he loves it! Its so funny its like you can see him thinking about how to move his arms to make his toys move... its so wonderful! I am sure going to miss him discovering all these new things... I hope he will save all those moments for us and not day care...
2 comments:
Oh you're so so cute, Ahten. I miss you little guy, but I will see you soon. This reminds me . . . I need to update your cousin's blog.
Sorry Athen. I misspelled your name, I was typing too fast.
Post a Comment